3.01.2011

Teaser Tuesday #1

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Okkk :) So currently, I am reading alot of books so I'll just pick one randomly and do that. :)

Untamed, by P.C. and Kristin Cast. This is the fourth book in the House of Night series by them, and I am on page 168.

"I think I do see,"I said carefully, still trying to calm him with my touch. "Maybe you should put up your bow and arrow, at least until you really have a handle on this gift of yours."
And that's my first teaser. :3

2 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Hmm, wonder what his gift is.

Stopping by from TT--Here's ours:
http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/03/tuesday-teaser-dilemma-and-girl-in.html

Sasha Switz said...

I loved Untamed! Great choice of a teaser. :)

Followers